This scheme will provide support for the on-board capital investment on fishing vessels. The investment must fit under one of the following ‘objectives’ and be deemed eligible under the rules of the Scheme.
- Improve hygiene, health or working conditions, and/or,
- Improve the quality of fishery products or adds value to fishery products, and/or,
- Eliminate discards or deal with unwanted catches, and/or,
- Improve size or species selectivity, and/or,
- Reduce the impact of fishing gear on the ecosystem including the seabed or on non-target species, and/or,
- Equipment to prevent by-catch of mammals and birds
A list of potentially eligible equipment is contained in the application form.
Please note – Due to the closure of the EMFF Operational Programme any approved projects must be completed and a fully completed claim submitted by September 15th 2023.
Please find a link to full application details here
Closing date for receipt of applications is 16th June 2023.