The process for replacement of seats for the SW Regional Inshore Fisheries Forum (Kerry and Cork) as part of the Inshore Fisheries Forum renewal process is underway. Further to letters sent to vessels owners in their respective areas on the 18th of July 2019 one candidate for each area has applied as follows:
- East Cork – James Roche – MFV Maisie J C419 – Homeport: Youghal
- West Kerry – Edward Moore – MFV Misty Dawn T539 – Homeport: Dingle/Ballydavid
- Southwest Kerry – Joe O’Shea – MFV Uncle Batt T23 – Homeport: Caherciveen
RIFF Application form summaries are available for each candidate by clicking on their names.
Mandate forms have been sent to each registered vessel owner under 12m in the respective areas. Fishers are asked to return their mandate forms by the 6th September 2019 using whatever means is most convenient:
- Email to SWRIFF@inshoreforums.ie (scanned/photo)
- Take a photograph of your completed form and text and WhatsApp it back to 087 2246518
- Post/drop it into BIM office, Cooleen, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- SWRIFF secretary Vera O’Donovan can be contacted on 087 2246518 or email to SWRIFF@inshoreforums.ie if you have any questions.